Patient Guides by Language Cancer Patient Guides in Romanian Guides prostate cancer forum Patients are designed to assist patients, their relatives and caregivers to better understand the nature of different types of cancer and evaluate the best available treatment choices. Produced by ESMO these guides translate complex medical information into a language understandable to patients.
The medical information is based on the ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelineswhich are designed to guide medical oncologists in the diagnosis, follow-up and treatment in different cancer types and conditions.
Patient Guides can be downloaded or saved into your own library. RO Reacțiile Adverse ale Imunoterapiei: Ghid pentru Pacienti This patient guide contains information on side effects associated with modern immunotherapies, known as checkpoint inhibitors, how your oncology team will manage these symptoms, and a few strategies you can use yourself to minimise their effects.
RO Supraviețuire: Ghid al Pacientului Survivorship is a unique and ongoing experience, which is different for each person and those close to them.
- Cancer Patient Guides in Romanian
- The Philips Customer Experience Center is filled with rich content that takes our guests on a journey that illustrates how Philips is connecting people, data, and technology across the health continuum.
- Tratarea exacerbarii prostatitei
- Tratamentul prostatitei inferioare
- Comunicat de presă – ANMDMR
- Regim alimentar:legume,fructe,lapte,branza vaca si capra,unt slab,carne pui si peste slab,fierte sau inabusite.
A key to survivorship is to regain, as far as possible, the important aspects of life before cancer, and to find new pathways to a satisfactory life going forward.
The Patient Guide on Survivorship is available in Romanian.